I believe that creating a research and education environment that is not only diverse, but inclusive and safe for everyone, is of utmost importance. I have accumulated multiple resources related to diversity and inclusion (D&I) within education, research, and the US population as a whole. See the links below to navigate to these resources. Please see here (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) for more information about demographic variables included in some of the databases, as well as how to use the search filters in the tables. See here for a Google Doc of the abbreviations used in journal, institute, periodical, etc. names.
- Research papers and reports related to D&I – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Presentations and non-research articles related to D&I outside of teaching – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Reports on sexual misconduct
- Data files related to D&I
- Presentations and non-research articles related to D&I in teaching – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Books, films, TV shows, and podcasts related to D&I – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Other D&I tools and resources