I believe that creating a research and education environment that is not only diverse, but inclusive and safe for everyone, is of utmost importance. I have accumulated multiple resources related to diversity and inclusion (D&I) within education, research, and the US population as a whole. See the links below to navigate to these resources. Please see here for more information about demographic variables included in some of the databases, as well as how to use the search filters in the tables. See here for a Google Doc of the abbreviations used in journal, institute, periodical, etc. names.
- Research papers and reports related to D&I
- Presentations and non-research articles related to D&I outside of teaching
- Reports on sexual misconduct
- Data files related to D&I
- Books, films, TV shows, and podcasts related to D&I – UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Diversity and education calendar of holidays and observances
- Other D&I tools and resources